The Business Development Manager will be responsible for marketing and business promotion with a major emphasis on developing new clients in the private sector including, retail, office, T.I., institutional, industrial, warehouses and various other markets.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop short and long-term sales plans consistent with the company’s goals for target markets and job size
- Research, identify and develop new client relationships
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision-makers to understand current and future construction needs
- Maintain existing client relationships seeking out additional projects and referrals
- Develop and implement RFP’s / RFQ’s and subsequent follow-up requirements including interviews
- Build relationships in trade and professional associations (focusing on both established and future leaders)
- Collaborate with in-house business development team
- Collaborate with the marketing team to reinforce and promote the W. L. Butler brand
- Develop and implement a client survey and feedback questionnaire to review with each client upon completion of a project
Requirements: Our ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 8-15 years of construction industry related sales & marketing experience
- Existing/established industry relationships with brokers, developers, owners and industry associations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of digital images (how to open, view, customize and print them)
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Persuasive leadership skills
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Monique Peetz.