Looking for an all-star AAER Fleet Manager/ Mechanic to join our AAER team in the Bay Area.
All American Equipment Rental is a full-service rental yard that provides equipment, consumables, and site services to our core customer, W. L. Butler.
We offer an environment that encourages continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
As the Mechanic/ Fleet Manager, you will be responsible for all maintenance, repair, and paperwork related to company vehicles. You should have great customer service, good communication skills, and an attitude of safety always. This is a dual role, so as the Mechanic, you may also work on small tool and machine repairs. Any larger repairs can be contracted out, but you should have understanding in tools and machinery, so any basic or small repairs can be fixed by you.
- Must have diesel mechanic experience
- Experience operating rental equipment and small tools
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Must have a valid Class C California Driver’s License and a driving record clean enough to pass our insurance requirements
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fleet Manager
- Tracks and manages all vehicle repairs
- Develops vehicle and equipment preventative maintenance schedules
- Maintains all records for sale, maintenance, and service of vehicles
- Manages parking tickets, toll violations, and FasTrak accounts
- Responsible for purchase and selling vehicles as needed
- Repair tools and machinery as needed
- Test all tools and machinery to ensure they are in working order
- Communicate with the Warehouse Manager and Operations Manager about ongoing repairs and repair status
- Keep and maintain all records
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
- Salary Range: $30-40/hour
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Shannon Powell.