Looking for an all-star Assistant Superintendent to join our team in Redwood City.
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
Do you like working as part of team and have the attention to detail and organizational skills required to prioritize work assignments, and the flexibility to problem solve and work both in the office and on the jobsite?
Can you communicate clearly with your immediate team, subcontractors, owners, and leadership? Do you take direction and work independently providing the necessary follow up and documentation to see a project through to completion?
As an Assistant Superintendent you will ensure that all construction work performed is of the highest quality and assisting the Superintendent in all aspects of the job from start to finish.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the construction industry
- Prior experience as a Foreman or Carpenter preferred, but no required
- Working knowledge of subtrades
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- OSHA 30 Hour Training
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- SCPPPS two-day orientation
- Appropriate certification for all required equipment and tools
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Shannon Powell.
Join a team of passionate and talented construction professionals.