Looking for an all-star Estimator to join our team in Irvine, CA.
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
Do you like working as part of team and have the attention to detail and organizational skills required to prioritize work assignments, and the flexibility to problem solve and work both in the office and on the jobsite?
Can you communicate clearly with your immediate team, subcontractors, owners, and leadership? Do you take direction and work independently providing the necessary follow up and documentation to see a project through to completion?
As an Estimator you will be responsible for preparing commercial and residential estimates per bid procedures and subcontractor evaluations including appropriate trade/subcontractor selection, scope of works, setting bidding requirements and qualifications of proposals. You will attend client/ design meetings and job walks during the preconstruction phase.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in the construction industry performing similar responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in construction related discipline preferred, but not required
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Onscreen Takeoff, Microsoft Applications, and Procore
- Intermediate knowledge and comprehension of blueprints and plans
- Beginner to intermediate experience in cost study analysis, building code comprehension, and unit cost rates
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Monique Peetz.