Looking for an all-star Foreman to join our team in Irvine, CA
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of plans and specifications
- At least 5 years of experience in the construction industry
- OSHA 30 Hour Certified preferred
- Certified in CPR and First Aid preferred
- Appropriate certification for all required equipment and tools (i.e., forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Monique Peetz.