Looking for an all-star Laborer to join our team in Redwood City.
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
As a Laborer you would provide support on construction projects, transferring from one task to another as directed. You would have varied skills to complete an array of tasks from project support to general clean up. You will take direction and work as part of a team, as well as independently to get the job done safely.
- CPR and First Aid certified preferred
- OSHA Ten Hour Class preferred
- Strong attention to detail and safety
- Good communication and language skills
- Ability to operate light construction equipment
- Ability to work outside year-round in all types of weather conditions
- Available to work extended hours as required
- Provide personal transportation, valid drivers license and clear driving record
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Shannon Powell.