The Maintenance Technician will work with Property Management Team on several commercial and residential properties on the Peninsula.
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
About the Job:
- General repairs and maintenance work (i. e., replacing faucets and lighting fixtures, plumbing clogs, caulking, painting, etc.)
- Keep properties clean by regularly sweeping, picking up trash, power washing, etc.
- Regularly walk and inspect properties for any maintenance/ repair needs
- Meet with tenants and vendors as needed
- Turnover of tenants spaces in a timely, thorough manner (move in and move outs)
- Emergency repair services as needed
- Basic electrical, plumbing, and maintenance experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation that can transport tools and equipment (i. e., ladders, paint, power washer, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, a truck, and a clean enough DMV record to pass our insurance requirements
- Must have a mobile phone with text and email
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand, kneel, crouch, climb, bend, squat, and walk all parts of a property (i. e., stairs, ladders, rooftops, mud, dirt, etc.)
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must work safely, independently and complete tasks with a great attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate professionally with team, tenants, and vendors
- Full-time, Monday – Friday (sometimes overtime and emergency repair calls)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
- Salary Range: $27.50 – $32.00 per hour
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Shannon Powell.
Please use this link to apply.