Looking for an all-star Project Assistant to join our team in Stockton, CA
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
Do you like working as part of team and have the attention to detail and organizational skills required to prioritize work assignments? Can you communicate clearly with your immediate team, subcontractors, owners, and leadership? Do you take direction and have the ability to work independently? As a Project Assistant you will be responsible for complete administrative support for the project team, maintaining accurate and thorough company records and project documentation.
- One to three years administrative work experience in the construction industry preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Beginning to Intermediate level in Microsoft Project or similar program
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Procore or similar project management program
- Beginning level in Timberline or similar software
- Beginning to Intermediate level understanding of digital images (photos, pdf documents, etc.)
- Intermediate level in AIA Construction Documents
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Shannon Powell.