Looking for an all-star Project Engineer to join our team in Irvine, CA.
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset. Join a team of passionate and talented construction professionals.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for project support, maintaining project records, drafting scopes of work, project scheduling, RFI’s, submittals, cost estimating, attending and documenting project meetings, ongoing customer relationships and representing W. L. Butler in the most professional manner in all phases of a construction project.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and/or education in the construction industry
- Degree or Certificate in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture preferred, but not required
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Project and Procore or similar programs
- Beginning level in Timberline or similar software
- Experience in BIM, LEAN and LEED practices a plus
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Student Loan Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Program Benefits
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Monique Peetz.