Looking for an all-star Retail Superintendent (Costco Napa) to join our team in Southern California.
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
Do you like working as part of team and have the attention to detail and organizational skills required to prioritize work assignments, and the flexibility to problem solve?
Can you communicate clearly with your immediate team, subcontractors, owners, and leadership? Do you take direction and work independently providing the necessary follow up and documentation to see a project through to completion?
As a Superintendent, you will be responsible for the supervision and management of all aspects of assigned projects from mobilization through punch list and demobilization, including client relations and cost control of general conditions. You will manage all phases of the construction project ensuring that work is being performed safely, monitoring product quality and providing all required project documentation.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the construction industry in a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of all crafts (ability to read and understand specifications for all trades)
- Prior experience as foreman or journeyman preferred
- OSHA 30-hour training or equivalent
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Advanced level in Microsoft Project or similar program
- Beginning to intermediate level in Procore or similar programs
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of digital images (photos, pdf documents, etc.)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
- Salary Range: $125-155k
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Monique Peetz.