Looking for an all-star Senior Project Manager to join our team in the Bay Area.
W. L. Butler is a full-service general contractor dedicated to project excellence and providing outstanding customer service on commercial and residential projects throughout California. With offices in Redwood City, Stockton, Livermore, and Irvine, we pride ourselves on Building What Matters for our clients, our Team Members, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an environment that encourages professional and personal growth, continued education, an excellent benefits package, and an amazing family culture. Join a team that values people and a place where our team members are our greatest asset.
Do you like working as part of team and have the attention to detail and organizational skills required to prioritize work assignments, and the flexibility to problem solve and work both in the office and on the jobsite?
Can you communicate clearly with your immediate team, subcontractors, owners, and leadership? Do you take direction and work independently providing the necessary follow up and documentation to see a project through to completion? As a leader you will train, mentor and delegate to your team managing expectations, quality and compliance on your projects.
As a Senior Project Manager you are responsible for the successful management of all aspects of your construction projects including estimating, scheduling, budgeting, client and subcontractor relations, commitment documents, profitability, reporting, etc.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry with strong emphasis on conceptual hard estimating and management of commercial construction projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Advanced level in Microsoft Project and Procore or similar programs
- Beginning level in Timberline or similar software
- Experience in BIM, LEAN and LEED practices a plus
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Student Loan Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Aflac, Life Insurance, LegalShield
- Wellness Program Benefits
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to Monique Peetz.